Shadowlands.net lists several spots within the Metro Detroit area with a history of paranormal activity. Here are just a few:The professional haunted houses in the Metro Detroit area keep raising the bar for fright, but maybe the best way to scare your self silly is to experience the real thing. For those Detroiters that take their paranormal a little bit more seriously,
- Birmingham: The Adams House (c. 1920) is the location of several paranormal events and eventually became home to the Michigan Metaphysical Society.
- Canton: Denton Road has hosted several incidents of apparitions and spooky car malfunctions at various locations along its length.
- Clinton Township: Cadillac Memorial Gardens East has apparently served as a location for a lot of violence and subsequent paranormal activity.
- Clinton Township: The corner of Tireman/Evergreen is said to have a statistically high occurrence of horrific automobile accidents. Check out fatal accident statistics for the area.
- Dearborn: The Henry Ford Estate is said to have multiple paranormal happenings. It has also been visited by the Michigan Ghost Watchers.
- Ypsilanti: A farmhouse near the intersection of Geddes and LeForge in Ypsilanti was the location at which a body was found from the notorious Michigan Murders of the late 1960s. The silo still remains. When driving by it, a carís trunk might open and apparitions of the victim have been seen.
- Haunted House Attractions in the Metro Detroit area