A special holiday dinner to go is easier than ever. There are several options throughout the Metro-Detroit area for a take-out dinner on Christmas from prepared feasts to a la carte turkeys or hams. If you find any more options, drop me a line.
Detroit Take-Out Dinners for Christmas:
- Ann Arbor, Detroit, Rochester Hills, Troy and West Bloomfield –- Whole Food Markets offers vegan, ham, organic turkey and/or traditional turkey dinners for the holiday that range in price from $15.99 to $189.99 (deluxe dinner that serves 6-to-8 people).
- Clinton Township -- J. Baldwin's Restaurant typically offers holiday dinner packages for 8-to-10 people. As of this writing, however, the restaurant is closed temporarily due to a electrical fire.
- Flint -- Thompson Creek Turkey Farm offers several turkey-related meals from an Old Fashioned Turkey Dinner ($11.99 per person) to a Turkey Pot Pie ($7.49).
- Frankenmuth -– Zehnder’s Restaurant offers a Holiday Dinner To-Go for $159 (serves 8-to-10 people), including turkey/ham and traditional Zehnder’s trimmings. Meals must be ordered by Friday, December 20th and can be picked up on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Throughout the Metro Detroit Area –- Boston Market offers several heat-and-serve dinner packages for the holiday. Most packages include turkey or ham, various side options, and dessert. The dinner packages range from $59.99 to $99.99.
- Throughout the Metro-Detroit Area –- The HoneyBaked Ham Company offers turkey or ham holiday dinners that can be ordered online and picked up at locations throughout the Metro-Detroit area.